Right before New Year’s, the deadline for applications for mortgage relief for federally backed mortgages was extended to February 28, 2021 under the CARES Act. The Minnesota Commerce Department and Minnesota Housing issued a joint consumer alert to encourage homeowners who may be impacted by COVID-19 financial hardships to contact a home ownership advisor to see if they are eligible.
- State Fair Vaccination Opportunities April 15, 2021
- Minneapolis Park & Recreation Board and the City of Minneapolis announce the 2021 Do-It-Yourself Earth Day Clean-Up April 15, 2021
- Blue Line Extension Survey April 8, 2021
- INSIGHT NEWS DAILY – March 29th, 2021 March 30, 2021
- ULTC Presents REAL TALK March 30, 2021
- April Hawthorne Huddle Agenda March 30, 2021
- People for PSEO- Dual Credit Virtual Information Session RSVP Form March 29, 2021