We want to invite you to the upcoming 12th Annual Community Empowerment Through Black Men Healing Conference. The theme of the conference is the “Intersections of Community Health”. The objective will be to take a deeper look at issues like racial trauma, domestic violence, healthcare, policing, and their relationship to community health. The conference will also explore strategies that will lead to community empowerment and healing. We realize that a stronger, thriving African American community improves the health of the community and the society as a whole.
- Rent Help Pop Up Event – By the MPLS NAACP September 10, 2021
- HNC September Newsletter – Vol 1, Issue 8 September 1, 2021
- Insight News Daily – August 31, 2021 September 1, 2021
- INVITE: Northside Urban Coalition August 10, 2021
- HNC 8th Winter Warmth “Gives Back to the Community” August 9, 2021
- August Hawthorne Huddle July 27, 2021
- Documentary Screening: SPARK July 15, 2021