HNC’s Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
Dear Members and Community,
In light of the increased precautions suggested by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), and Governor Walz to mitigate the transmission of the COVID-19 virus, the Hawthorne Neighborhood Council offices will be closed to the public effective immediately.
We are making this decision as a preventative measure and to do our part to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Staff will be working remotely and conducting and/or participating in meetings virtually where they are able.
Community events and meetings will either be held through Zoom conference calls or will be postponed. HNC will share updates via newsletter and social media.
We are asking you to be safe and caution if you must go out. Please remember to check on others!
-HNC Board & Staff
Up-to-date Information on COVID-19
- COVID-19 Business Reopening Webinars | Plan. Launch. Grow. Serving Minneapolis Small Business Owners
- COVID-19 Resources Update for May 26th.
- May 19th | COVID-19 Update
- Update: Resources for Renters and Home Owners
- Home Energy Squad now offering free Virtual Home Energy Visits