- COVID-19 Business Reopening Webinars | Plan. Launch. Grow. Serving Minneapolis Small Business Owners May 27, 2020
- COVID-19 Resources Update for May 26th. May 26, 2020
- May 19th | COVID-19 Update May 19, 2020
- Mental Health Awareness Month May 19, 2020
- Update: Resources for Renters and Home Owners May 12, 2020
- Home Energy Squad now offering free Virtual Home Energy Visits May 12, 2020
- Call for Stories about COVID-19 First Responders. May 11, 2020
7:00 pm Northside Community Task Force @ Farview Park
Northside Community Task Force @ Farview Park
Jun 9 @ 7:00 pm
We have combined this group with JACC and will meet all odd months at Farview Park at 7:00 p.m. and on the even months we will meet at the Davis Center at 6:30 p.m....
7:00 pm Housing committee meeting @ Farview Park
Housing committee meeting @ Farview Park
Jun 15 @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
We believe that everyone, owner-occupants and tenants, deserves decent, affordable and quality housing. We will accomplish this through collaboration with government and development partners, promoting home ownership opportunities, providing incentives for all owners to...
6:30 pm Community & Communications commi... @ Hawthorne Neighborhood Council
Community & Communications commi... @ Hawthorne Neighborhood Council
Jun 17 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
We work with various community partners to increase visibility of HNC within the community, act as a source of neighborhood information and work to create positive change. We support our neighborhood school and local...
Assistance Autumn Census 2020 CenterPoint Energy Child Coats Coats for Kids Construction Coronavirus COVID-19 Fall Fourth Street Fourth Street Saloon Fundraiser Giveaway Gloves Halloween Hats Hawthorne Health Hennepin County Housing Karaoke Kids Mental Health Minneapolis Mittens Neighboorhood Neighborhood North North Minneapolis Northside October Prize Prizes Resources Saloon Scarves Street Streets Traffic Updates Warm Warmth Well-being